Last updated: 16.10.2020 г.
1. What Are Cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that contains data. When you visit certain Websites, it is sent and stored on your electronic device – e.g. mobile phone, desktop computer, mobile computer, tablet, etc. The cookies do not collect any information about any documents or files located on your device. Cookies allow the Website to remember user actions and preferences – e.g. language, font size, username, etc., for a certain period of time or enable for other functionalities.
2. Cookies Management
Most browsers are set by default to accept all cookies, however, the users can set their browser to notify them before the acceptance of cookies, to accept or reject only specific cookies or to refuse all cookies altogether. The users can delete all cookies from their device at any time, as well. Bear in mind that any changes you make in these settings apply only for the specific program of the browser in which you have made them. If you use different browsers or different devices you have to change the settings for each browser and for each device. Please, refer to your browser`s help feature for information on how to change the cookies settings and to delete cookies. For more information regarding the cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage, block and delete them, you may also visit www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/.
3.What is the Internet Protocol Address (IP address)?
The IP address is a number (a series of digits separated by dots) that is given to your device every time you enter the Internet. This number is different depending on the network that you use to enter the Internet (home network, business network – at the office, public network – at the café, at the airport). The IP address allows the devices and the servers in the Internet to recognize each other and to communicate with one another. Without being connected with additional information about you the IP address cannot identify you as a natural person. It only provides the opportunity to maintain the communication with your device, while you browse our Website.
4.What Data Do We Collect Through Our Cookies?
You should bear in mind that after the deletion of all of your cookies you will have to renew your choice on our Website.
6.Types of Cookies That We Use
6.1. Necessary (own) cookies (First Party Cookies)
These cookies are used only by us and for that reason are also called own cookies. They are set by the server of the visited Website and share the same domain. These cookies are necessary so that our Website functions as it is intended to and so that a user session can be created and a user group can be set with access to the public resources on the website (text, images, etc.). We use two types of own cookies – session and permanent.
- Persistent Cookies are saved on the device of the user for a preliminary determined period of time. On our Website we use persistent cookies in order to show you the dialog window that appears at you initial access to the Website and that wants your consent to use the cookies on our Website. These cookies are deleted automatically after 90 days.
The necessary cookies cannot be turned off in our systems. They are usually set only in response to your actions, representing a request for services such as setting your privacy preferences, system login or filling-in contact forms.
6.2. Marketing and Targeted Advertisement Cookies
The Google analytics cookies collect general statistical data with the aim to improve the performance and navigation of the Website. Google supplements these general data with demographic data and information about visitors’ interests in order for us to better understand their needs.
These cookies can be set through our Website by our partners in the field of advertising. They can be used and shared by these partners in order for them to build a profile of your interests and to show you appropriate postings of other websites. This is based on the unique identification of your browser and of the device that you use when accessing websites. If you do not allow these cookies, you will receive less targeted advertisement. These cookies are:
- Google AdWords Remarketing – This application is used to save the visits of the Website with advertising purposes (remarketing) in Google and in Display Network. When visiting websites your browser saves the cookies, which allow you to be recognized as a visitor when you visit websites that are part of Google`s advertising network. On these websites the visitors are offered advertisements related to content that they have browsed earlier on other websites, which use Google`s remarketing feature. You can refuse for Google AdWords to collect the data at www.adssettings.google.com/;
- Conversion tracking with Google AdWords – with this application we create statistical data for the conversions, which measure the efficiency of our online advertising campaigns. The conversions tracking cookie is downloaded when the user clicks on an advertisement uploaded by Google. In accordance with Google`s Privacy Statement personal data is not being processed. If you do not wish to participate in the tracking you can refuse this service by deactivating Google`s conversions tracking cookie through your Internet browser`s settings for use.
6.3. Third Party Cookies
The third party cookies are stored on domains different from the domain of our Website. This may happen when our Website links to another Website, file and/ or service, which are located outside its domain. These cookies are persistent cookies and will be deleted automatically after 2 years if you do not visit www.sspluxuryapartments.com
They allow the users to directly access certain content on the relevant Websites through our Website. When you visit our Website, the operator of the plugins (the “I'm not a robot” button and the “Google Maps” plugin) located on our Website may place a cookie on your device, which allows this operator to recognize persons on its Website who have previously visited our Website to make their service easier to use, to ensure that your action is displayed on our Website (e.g. updating the cache for social sharing).
If you have logged in to your profile in the respective Website, plugins may allow that Website to receive data about you that directly identifies you and indicates that you have visited our Website. The plugins may collect this data about visitors who have logged into their account on the relevant Website, regardless of whether visitors interact with the plugin on our Website. Plugins also allow the relevant Website to share information about your activity on our Website with other users of the relevant Website or other third parties.
These Websites may also collect your personal data for their own purposes. SSPD has no influence whatsoever on the way of usage of your personal data in this regard. For more information regarding the cookies set by the Websites and the data they may collect, see their own privacy and cookies rules. Hereinbelow we have specified a link to Google’s Privacy Statement:
7. Questions Related to Cookies on Our Website
8. Changes in the Cookies Policy
The present Cookies Policy can be changed and updated in order to reflect our development, the development of our services and/ or the technological progress. A notification for such change will be made as an update of the Cookies Policy and specifying the date of the last update. We encourage our users to regularly review the current Cookies Policy on our Website.